Megaco MediaDescriptor sending multiStream instead of oneStream

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Tue Oct 1 16:29:43 CEST 2002

Hi Håkan,

I've got another query, and as you've been a great help already I'm
asking you directly. I'm sending out a AmmRequest with the following
format:

	#'AmmRequest'{
		terminationID = [TermId],
		descriptors = [
			{	mediaDescriptor,
				#'MediaDescriptor'{streams = {oneStream, StreamParms}}}]
	};

Note the oneStream streams field. What I receive at the other end is:

{'MediaDescriptor',asn1_NOVALUE,
                   {multiStream,[{'StreamDescriptor',
                                     1,
                                     {'StreamParms',
                                         {'LocalControlDescriptor',
                                             asn1_NOVALUE,
                                             asn1_NOVALUE,
                                             asn1_NOVALUE, ...etc...

And the megaco message looks like this:

Transaction = 26 {
	Context = $ {
		Add = $ {
			Media {
				Stream = 1 {
					LocalControl { ...etc...

I suppose the Stream = 1 {...} block indicates multiStream.
It looks as if the encoder is ignoring my oneStream and sending multiStream in it's place. Is there something I missed and ought to be doing?

Pete.