Absolute path when using erlc on windows errors out.

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Nov 11 15:16:34 CET 2002

Thanks Thomas, Per;

 Moving it out of Program Files and into another
directory fixed the problem. The question I do have
is, considering this is a known problem is it such a
good idea for the default install to go into 'Program
Files'?  Just curious,

Thanks,
Eric