Absolute path when using erlc on windows errors out.

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Mon Nov 11 09:47:58 CET 2002

Hi,

This is a well known problem under windows and is caused by incorrect
qouting of parameters in Erlang (and yes, in the end caused by MS as
everything else ...).

A couple of years ago I posted a kit for native building of Erlang on
windows using cygwin.
Included was a corrected version of argument quoting.

Unfortunately I didn't bring anything when leaving that job so if
somebody have a copy of the posting you can probably move it up
to R9 with ease.
(And please send me a copy).

/Per

> This looks like a simple MSDos error. The space between Program and
Files is