yaws web server

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Wed Mar 27 12:08:07 CET 2002

New release 0.32 at http://yaws.hyber.org

Fixes:
  Fixed a bug where chunked encodings were
  missing a CRNL which made all yaws pages not render in IE

  Fixed a bug with empty initial lines in yaws files.

  Made access log files per virt host.

  Made the access log as well as the info/err log a wrap log, wraps at 50k.

  buxfix in cache + added -T flag to yaws, which is
  http protocol trace in log file

The chunked encodings bug made all yaws page completely
blank in IE. This is actually the first case ever where I
find IE do the right thing, which is to bail out on error, instead
of guessing and trying the best.

(I finally installed vmware so that I could check the behaviour of IE)

The odd thing is that all the other browsers rendered the
pages perfectly although it was a grave protocol error in
my chunked encodings. Interesting.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control