R8B-0 ets match bug

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Wed Mar 20 10:14:02 CET 2002

FYI,

If you have planned to include the kernel poll support in R8B-1
there will be a new release from me within a few days.
I am waiting for a new linux device number to be allocated before the
release.

(I guess that the kernel poll support is not included. If so I am just
looking forward to the release.)

BR
/Per