[E-CFP] WFLP2002 - deadline is approaching

Marco Comini marco.comini@REDACTED
Fri Mar 8 16:18:53 CET 2002

Dear Colleague

I would like to remind you that the WFLP 2002 paper submission deadline is
approaching.  WFLP 2002 is the 11th international workshop on
functional and (constraint) logic programming.  WFLP 2002 aims to
bring together researchers interested in functional programming,
(constraint) logic programming, as well as their integration.  For
further details about the workshop please visit the web site
http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~wflp2002/

Papers are due by March 20, 2002

You can sumbit papers following the electronic sumbission process at:

http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~wflp2002/submit/

We hope  that this  "Call For  Papers" will be  useful for  your work.
Please  forward  the  following  to  anybody  who  you  think  may  be
interested.  Our apologies if you received multiple copy of this.
--
Marco.