How to comm Between to erlang Modules .

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Fri Jul 26 11:44:47 CEST 2002

Hi Suresh,

forgive me for marking words :-) In Erlang modules are independent
fragments of code, processes are "living" entities able to communicate
with each other (running modules telling them to do so).

My best advice is that you download the first free chapters of
"Concurrent Programming in Erlang". Chapter 5 deals with process
communication. The book contains plenty of program examples.

http://www.erlang.org/doc.html

Good luck,

Lennart