Yaws API discussion

mickael.remond@REDACTED mickael.remond@REDACTED
Sun Jul 14 12:19:00 CEST 2002

Hello,

I feel that there is a need to improve an aspect of yaws api.

The ssi function can be used to include some external html template. My need is to be able to add some dynamic generated values (for example the title in the html header portion)

I am thinking on the best way to do that. The most evident thing is to pass a dictionnary of substitution that needs to be  performed in the included file.

I think it might not be interesting to implement nested evaluation of included files.

What do you think ?
Any clever idea ?

--
Mickaël Rémond