Kernel poll

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Sat Jul 13 16:56:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

this is certainly not my day.
First my ISP mess up incoming email and takes the weekend off ...

Then I release a broken patch.

In the /dev/kpoll patch released this morning there are a few files
missing.
This have now been corrected and the patch was updated 13:04 CET.
I have seen quite a few downloads but I cannot see the time in the
stats
provided by my ISP.
Please download the patch again if the kernel build fails.

Sorry for causing this mess (can't really blame my ISP for this ...:-)

Per

P.S.
If you need to get in contact with me use chrisper@REDACTED
algonet always works, (powered by erlang ...)
D.S.