Debugger problems

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Thu Feb 21 14:01:24 CET 2002

Hi,

>From R8, the Debugger needs the abstract code for a module.
I.e. any module to be debugged must be compiled with the option
'debug_info' set. Example:
  unix> erlc +debug_info m.erl
or
  1> c(m, debug_info).

This greatly improves code handling in the Debugger but unfortunately
the documentation has not been updated accordingly, sorry about that.

An improved Debugger (with updated documentation) is under development
and will be released soon.

/ Gunilla