Debugger problems

Kurt Luoto kurt@REDACTED
Thu Feb 21 07:58:04 CET 2002

I am also having problems with the debugger in the R8 distribution running
on Windows2000 and on Windows98.  It doesn't seem to matter what module
(file) I try to interpret, I get the following error report on the Erlang
emulator screen:
--------------------------------
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.1 [threads:0]

Eshell V5.1  (abort with ^G)
1> gs error: gstk: unexpected reply: Monitor

=ERROR REPORT==== 20-Feb-2002::22:41:21 ===
Error in process <0.49.0> with exit value:
{badarg,[{erlang,binary_to_term,[<<0
bytes>>]},{dbg_iload,abstr,1},{dbg_iload,store_module,3},{dbg_iload,load_mod
1,3
]}

After that, the debugger is pretty much dead.
This happens even on trivial files that compile and test correctly.

-- Kurt Luoto