how do i specify include path?

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Fri Feb 15 15:28:56 CET 2002

i know i use the -pa flag on the erl command line to specify module
path,
but i can't seem to find the corresponding flag to set include path, so
it can find the necessary .hrl files when compiling.
i see a -I on erlc, but it doesn't appear to work within erl, when using

 c(modulename).

any clues?
thanks

--
Garry Hodgson                   Let my inspiration flow
Senior Hacker                      in token rhyme suggesting rhythm