Beam file format questions.

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Aug 26 19:52:40 CEST 2002

Kostis,

 Thanks guys this really helped me out, I couldn't use
the code directly as I needed it for a java app, but
it did point me in the right direction.

 One thing that is still up in the air though is the
extra null bytes at the end of the Atom and Code
chunks. For the moment, I am just skiping ahead to the
next non-null bytes, but the fact that these bytes
exist bother me a bit. Could someone explain why they
are there? So far I have seen only one or two bytes.