Unified heap (was: Re: R8B PRE-RELEASES)

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 09:23:54 CEST 2001

When looking at the unified heap, one of my major worries is memory
fragmentation. Due to past experience (Jam 1998) after having run heavy duty
programs for a long period of time, I am scared it is bound to happen. Has
the Hipe team looked into this? Have you any theories or done any
measurements?

Regards,
Francesco

--