OtpR8B loops on configure

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 14:51:25 CET 2001

Bruce,

I just ran into this last night.  The weird thing is that I've
built on this machine before, I have R8B-0 installed on it.  I
was just doing configure to change the prefix and install into
another directory (embedded user).

I was intending to try a fresh source tree today.

	-Vance

Vance Shipley
Motivity Telecom Inc.
+1 519 579 5816