Erlang Development Environment

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 23:22:58 CET 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, David Gould wrote:

>> If some elisp-savvy hacker could modify erlang.el so that it
>> fetches TAGS information via HTTP as needed, perhaps this
>> functionality could be made available without having to explicitly
>> build a TAGS file; and your TAGS information would be able to adapt
>> to what branch of the source code you're looking at.
>>
>> Tell me if I'm smoking something funny.
>
>No, this could work. Of course it would not be particularly useful
>being so emacs specific. If regular ctags format tags could be made
>so that vi could use it too, well, that would be useful! ;-)

We had a couple of people who swore by vi and wouldn't program in
anything else. I don't know if any of them are still here...

I'd need help with the LISP hacking, though.

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95