MC68000 port

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Sat Mar 3 08:55:47 CET 2001

Sorry, I still haven't had any spare time to write any BEAM documentation.
And, no, we have no internal documentation that we are keeping secret.

According to my plans, I might have some spare time
right after the R12 release. :-)

However, in the R8 release, there will be an improved and extended beam_lib
plus a BEAM disassembler for .beam files. (For a BEAM disassembler for
loaded code, try erts_debug:df(Mod) (in R7B). A Mod.dis file will be
created.)

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P