MC68000 port

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Sat Mar 3 00:59:00 CET 2001

> I would love to have the BEAM specification (with all the
> opcodes, ...).
> I would then volunteer to make a beam interpreter on the Palm
> (using Forth
> probably to get a very small overhead compared to C).

I would love to see document describing the BEAM architecture, including a
reference for the generic opcode set.   I expect it would be fairly easy to
write an emulator for a subset of BEAM.  Not only would be an interesting
project, but it would open the door to writing pico Erlangs for specific
needs.  Surely Ericsson has a BEAM write-up that could be released?

James