Inets in R7B-3

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Fri Jun 15 14:45:51 CEST 2001

Hello,

I encoutered problems with the new Inets version.
What I discovered is that the new directive:
MaxHeaderSize and MaxBodySize are mandatory in the new inets config
file.
Thus you need to change your old config file to put this two parameters.
If they happens to be set two small or to be missing in the config file
the requested URL will not be served by the Inets server.

Moreover, the message in the log file is malformed and appears as a
list, making the problem difficult to found.

Would it be possible to set the two parameters above with a conservative
default value if they are missing in the config file ?

Thank you for your help.

--
Mickaël Rémond