LDAP V3 server in erlang?

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Mon Jul 30 16:35:27 CEST 2001

Hi,

Since then I've split up my gen_fsm tcp/ip client thingy into a generic part
which looks after sockets, timers etc, and provides callbacks for the
protocol implementation.

I think it fixes most of your concerns but I haven't ported the eldap stuff
over yet. I'll try to have a go this week and release it..

(BTW Ranjeet, the reason to turn it into a gen_fsm was to be able to have
many threads query over the same LDAP socket connection and have some stuff
to maintain the link - retries and so on)

Rgds,
Sean

> I implemented an LDAPv3 client package, which later
> Sean Hinde started to transformed into a gen_fsm form.
> However, some of my intentions was lost in the trasnformation
> so my plan was to modify the the gen_fsm version to
> my liking. Haven't had the time to do that yet though...
>
> Anyway, you'll find the current code here:
>
>  http://www.bluetail.com/~tobbe/eldap.tgz
>
> Cheers /Tobbe

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: