ordered_set in mnesia

Anders Nygren (TXM) TXMANYG@REDACTED
Thu Jul 12 19:15:04 CEST 2001

Hi
I am wondering about the table_type ordered_set in Mnesia, the documentation
mentions that You can create a table with type ordered set but I can not really
find any operations to access it.
The only operations I can find are dirty_first and dirty_next which is not what I want.
Are there no clean first and next operations?

What I want to do is to have a persistent queue implemented in Mnesia, any
suggestions on how to do it without ordered set?
I need the transaction support in mnesia, and the distribution could be useful to
in the future.

/Anders Nygren