Serial port driver for Erlang on Windows?

Peter Andersson Peter.Andersson@REDACTED
Fri Jan 5 16:44:43 CET 2001

Hi everyone,

Johan Bevemyr has written a serial port driver for Erlang on UNIX (contributed
to erlang.org). Has anyone done something similar for Windows? If not, I would
still be grateful for any info or pointers that you could provide me with on
this subject. I want to be able to run an Erlang application (using the UNIX
serial port driver) on Windows as well, but I don't have any experience of
low-level Windows programming. (Is Johan's ANSI C driver easily ported? How
would e.g. opening and connecting to a /dev/ttya,b,... device in Unix be
accomplished in Windows using the Com1,2,... abstractions?).

Regards

  /Peter