Erlang, C, IC and asyncronous servers/clients

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Tue Feb 27 15:30:03 CET 2001

Hi,

I think there is an easy solution where you define 2 interfaces, one for
each
direction and use the same transportation channel for both.

/Kenneth

--
Kenneth Lundin              Ericsson Utvecklings AB
kenneth@REDACTED     ÄT2/UAB/F/P