Suggestion: New table iterators

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 10:55:17 CEST 2000

Also, it would be nice to perform a list comprehension on an ets
table.

Using my hack of sys_pre_expand, it would have been easily
accomplished by just adding a function

ets:tab2lazy_list(Tab) ->
   K = ets:first(Tab),
   [Obj] = ets:lookup(Tab, K),
   [K|fun() -> next_in_tab(Tab, ets:next(Tab, K)) end].

next_in_tab(Tab, '$end_of_table') -> [];
next_in_tab(Tab, Key) ->
   [Obj] = ets:lookup(Tab, Key),
   [Obj | fun() -> next_in_tab(Tab, ets:next(Tab, K)) end].

(ignoring the complication of bag tables for demo purposes.)

Oh well. I'm sure it's not that hard anyway.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Strategic Product & System Management        mob: +46 70 519 81 95