A Question For You To Answer

globalist@REDACTED globalist@REDACTED
Tue May 23 07:32:37 CEST 2000

Hello,

I am a business owner and I would like to ask you a business related question.  Out of respect, I always like to get permission before I send an e-mail.  May I e-mail you this question? For your convenience simply click on the link below.  (When the email template appears, simply click the send button to receive this message.  A written message is not necessary.)

Thank you

NOTE:  To receive the question, click on the link below or use your reply button.
request1@REDACTED

This e-mail is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to
you by sending a reply to this email address listcontrol@REDACTED
with the word "remove" in the subject line.