mnesia core

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Tue Feb 22 12:06:02 CET 2000

Howdy,

We have had some troubles with mnesia that crashes.
We get the following fucker in the MnesiaCore file:

[{crashinfo,{"~p got unexpected info: ~p; ~p~n",
             [mnesia_monitor,
              {'EXIT',<114.100.0>,
                      {badarg,[{erlang,port_command,[#Port<114.3871>,"\t"]},
                               {file,ll_command,2},
                               {disk_log,handle,2},
                               {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}},
              "Hint: check that the disk still is writable"]}},

It doesn't happen very often. We've been running our test suites
here and it's happend a couple of times during the past weeks intensive
testing.

It appears to be some deep shit in the runtime system, possibly
associated with ports. So, my question is if anybody else
has experienced these mnesia crashes and if somebody knows about a
fix.

Cheers

/klacke

--