Why is connect() missing from inet_udp.erl?

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Feb 10 10:19:28 CET 2000

If I remember correctly, we removed support for connected sockets
because it didn't work on some of our other platforms
(Windows and/or VxWorks).

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P