erlang maintainer

Sebastian Strollo seb@REDACTED
Mon Aug 7 16:58:59 CEST 2000

Alexander Langer <alex@REDACTED> writes:

> Thus spake Kent Boortz (kent@REDACTED):
>
> > I got into the middle of this thread and was not really answering the
> > question. The current maintainer of the FreeBSD Erlang port is
> > Sebastian Strollo <seb@REDACTED> or <seb@REDACTED>. See
> > http://www.erlang.org/download.html.
>
> The current maintainer-address is @strollo.org, which is broken.
>
> alex:~ $ host strollo.org
> Host not found, try again.
> alex:~ $ host -t mx strollo.org
> Host not found, try again.
>
> That is why this thread came up.
> We must fix that.  Is bluetail.com a valid address and Sebastian still
> active?

Yes, sorry about the bad address (my nameservers are without a home
temporarely and I had forgoten I had the strollo.org address in the
port Makefile). I am however alive and well :-) although I was offline
all day yesterday and today because we are changing offices.

Anyways please change the address to <seb@REDACTED> and it should
work fine.

/Sebastian