make tests

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Wed Sep 29 11:35:55 CEST 1999

 > There seems to be something set up for making tests
 > in some of the Makefiles.  If this is working how do
 > you run it?

There exists a HUGE test suite for the entire
erlang system. The test suite is pretty tied up to
the local build environment at Ericsson. You don't
want to run it.

When we assembled the open source erlang kit, we discussed
whether to try to relase the test suite as well. It wasn't
feasible though. Besides it's not that interesting unless
you are hacking mnesia or the kernel or something like
that.

Cheers

/klacke

Claes Wikström                          Tel: +46 (0)8 692 22 09
Bluetail AB                             Email: klacke@REDACTED
Hantverkargatan 78                      WWW: http://www.bluetail.com
SE-112 38 Stockholm, SWEDEN