A couple of patches for OTP R6B

Daniel Neri dne@REDACTED
Mon Nov 29 02:04:02 CET 1999

        Hi,

I'm attaching the results of my efforts to build the R6B release on
OpenBSD 2.5.

The dynamically loaded drivers contained in the Runtime Tools
application would not link since the source files were not compiled
with the generate-position-independent-code option to (g)cc.

My patch fixes thing so they compile (on my platform), but it's not
been tested.

Also, maybe it should be noted somewhere in the README that some parts
of OTP (i.e. etk) won't compile without pthreads (why?).

Enjoy,
/Daniel