Erlang Scripts/Binaries.

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@REDACTED
Sat Dec 19 18:44:14 CET 1998

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Claes Wikstrom wrote:
> This should be a really nifty program to have. This way we could
> get real standalone executables.
>
> Some tricky stuff with apply(Mod, ...) where Mod is computed.
It's not that tricky. As this is not really solvable in the general way,
one would have to opt for the python solution: Let the programmer specify
EXTRA arguments. And allow importing of non-compiled in modules.
(Question: How does one import explicitly something? I've only seen the
           implicit mod:func notation till now.)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by