[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Thu Mar 3 00:12:49 CET 2022

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

Very promising. Would it be possible to test insert (50%) + delete (25%) +
update (%25) in the same time? You can vary the numbers of course.

How about “gets”? Are they faster in Khepri?

Best
F.