[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Fri Feb 18 11:21:41 CET 2022

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

Very well done!!!

Anything that can save me (+my team) from Mnesia is always welcome.

Do you provide (throughput / latency) benchmarks?

/F

<jean-sebastien.pedron@REDACTED>  :