Re: [Erlang Forums] [Erlang/OTP Proposals/Proposals: RFC] Re-visiting EEP-0055

Oliver Korpilla Oliver.Korpilla@REDACTED
Tue Apr 26 08:01:04 CEST 2022

Congratulations, all of you.

You manage quite well what hasn't happened before: Making this list irrelevant. The forums didn't quite do that. But your spammy posts that flood everybody's mailboxes do.

I bet quite a few reasonable people would have dropped from the list by now.

I honestly don't care about whether you think if a simple optional operator ruins your true faith or will save us all.

Just stop the spam battle and by Jove stop reposting messages that actually managed to miss the list to keep fanning this flame war.