[Erlang Forums] [Erlang/OTP Proposals/Proposals: RFC] Re-visiting EEP-0055

Michael Malter airlangue@REDACTED
Mon Apr 25 17:27:04 CEST 2022

Well I would rather let Joe rest in peace but the reference is probably
helpful there.

Erlang is simple. I mean, that's how Joe saw it. He expressed it multiple
times.

Do you remember the time when that was the Java motto ? Look at Java now.

Is it so hard to understand what we are saying ? For once it's pretty clear
and without many diverging opinions.

- it's not sufficiently useful to warrant another language features (you
know, less is more)
- it's yet another sigil and we hate them.