Add crypto:pbkdf2_hmac/5 BIF to the crypto module

Nelson Vides nelson.vides@REDACTED
Fri Nov 26 19:27:40 CET 2021

Just saying, I already implemented NIFs for this a long time ago, obviously outperforming Basho’s lib by dozens of times, but also even outperforming OpenSSL’s implementation. https://github.com/esl/fast_pbkdf2/ <https://github.com/esl/fast_pbkdf2/> Just some free self-promotion there I guess, but there’s benefit to have it on OTP itself I suppose.

--
*
*

Code Beam America (virtual):
<https://www2.codesync.global/code-beam-sf-2021/es> 3-5 November
2021

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy;
please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we
process
your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can
update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.