Dialyzer warning when returning a prolist

Paulo Zulato paulozulato@REDACTED
Wed May 19 15:01:25 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I have opened an issue as recommended by Kostis. Follow the link:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/issues/4851.

P.S.: I don't know why but his email has not reached my inbox (neither spam
folder), but I've seem his response on digest mail. Because of this, I'm
replying to Stanislav's response.

Best regards,
Paulo Zulato

--