Support for non-unique process labels?

Stanislav Ledenev s.ledenev@REDACTED
Fri May 7 09:49:54 CEST 2021

Sorry I've misread your message. My first question is irrelevant.
Could you explain in more details why you need that?
In my experience I try to give names to every *long-living* process I start
(except for "simple_one_for_one" for obvious reasons).
For the short-living processes, when needed for debugging, I give internal
Ids (like UUID) to be printed to logs.