Workflow-relation of github : erlang.org : mailing lists?

Paulo F. Oliveira paulo.ferraz.oliveira@REDACTED
Sat Jan 30 15:06:02 CET 2021

Hello, Kenneth.

b) github

Taking a recent discussion[1] into account, and if you haven't already,
might I suggest the Erlang/OTP team also take GitHub Discussions[2] into
consideration, at the moment (or even after) GitHub Issues is adopted?

I guess adopting these will potentially change the way the community
interacts with this mailing list, too, but it might be worth it to
experiment.

Personally, all these new threads about pinning (and the discussion around
it) is what made me think that a system more organized than e-mail threads
would benefit the community as a whole.

Cheers.

- Paulo F. Oliveira

---