Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Roberto Ostinelli ostinelli@REDACTED
Wed Dec 22 20:30:53 CET 2021

May I ask why the decision wasn't to make a "beam forum" and join Elixir &
Erlang discussions in a single place? If the intent is to unify places and
concentrate resources, that could have been helpful.

I too will miss this mailing list, but at least I would have taken some
comfort in not seeing the beam community spread around, and duplication of
discussions & efforts.

My $0.02,
r.