no function clause matching became no case clause matching exception

Frans Schneider fchschneider@REDACTED
Fri Dec 10 16:30:23 CET 2021

The construct is used to process a list which should contain a mixture
of #o{} and #oa{} records. If the list contains other types of records
--which should never be the case--, it must fail. This is the actual code:

This is the actual code

     ATE_ids = [(fun(#oa{id = AT_id}) -> AT_id;
                    (#o{id = AT_id}) -> AT_id end)(AT) || AT <- ATEs],

It enables me to process different records/maps or whatever is in the
list and will fail when something is in the list that shouldn't be there.