[ANN] locus: Geolocation and ASN lookup of IP addresses

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Aug 30 17:31:32 CEST 2021

This is a well known problem with such libraries.

Without proper updating data it is not 100% useable as it can be, but
library that goes itself somewhere into the internet is not very easy
to integrate.

Especially when we do not have standard http client in erlang (and in elixir).