Best REST REST API Library for a new learning project?

Giovanni Giorgi jj@REDACTED
Mon Apr 19 13:33:47 CEST 2021

On 2021-04-19 09:28, Giovanni Giorgi wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I want to build a small private chat as exercise.

I have already a frontend GUI, so I'd like to build _only_ the backend
API in Erlang, with REST JSON API.

I have some trouble to find out a REST API library based on JSON (the
one you use with Angular/React front end, to be clear).

REST API:

Here https://github.com/drobakowski/awesome-erlang#rest-and-api

leptus (2018) and rooster (2017) are quite old. I was able to run leptus
on Erlang 23 after fixing some old lib deps, but leptu web site seems
down and I cannot understand if it is maintained.

Someone have suggestions?

Also a full example would be okey... I have found this

https://github.com/fishballian/chatBus

but it is quite old, and the erlbus library did not work properly on my
branch based on rebar3 (it seems to depend on a removed pg2 library).
[1]

There are some recent examples I can look for?

As usual, thank you in advice and happy week!
--
Giovanni Giorgi via webmail

Links:
------