rebar3 - slow in Analyzing applications...

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Sat Apr 17 17:41:57 CEST 2021

Next time I will save the DAG and send it to you.

Thinking of it, there was one moment two rebar3 compile actions were running in parallel. This might be the cause of the corrupted file.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Marc

Sent from my iPad