Should we change from Jira to Github Issues?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu Oct 8 23:01:36 CEST 2020

Question 1:  will it be convenient for the community to have issues on
Github?  Well, it is rather popular.

Question 2:  will it be convenient for erlang developers to have
issues on Github?  I don't know. We have refused from Github years
ago, use only gitlab and it seems that we will never use their
ticketing system because it doesn't fit into our business and
development processes.

Do github issues fit into your process? It should be convenient for OTP team.