Should we change from Jira to Github Issues?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Oct 8 17:08:21 CEST 2020

I would much prefer that internal tickets no longer remain internal,
where possible, and I fear that going to Github will make this less likely.

Also note there's been some movement away from Github, and while it
still dominates you also have a bunch of Erlang projects on Gitlab
nowadays. This wasn't the case when you chose JIRA. So I would be wary
of putting all my eggs in the Github basket.

But this will be a popular decision, no doubts about that.

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu