Virtual BEAM GMT meetup today @ 6pm GMT

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed Nov 11 17:02:21 CET 2020

A note to remind you we have two great talks lined up today. One on
OCaml on the BEAM and the other on Crawly, an Elixir based web scraping
tool. We start at 6pm GMT, 1pm EST and 10am PST. The talks will last
about an hour, after which we will break up into three rooms and chat
and network.

Rooms we will have include:

Open Room where we discuss anything
BEAM Languages Room
Show and Tell  (where we will start with a Crawly demo)

Don't forget to sign up, as you will not have access to the meeting link
after we've started: https://www.meetup.com/erlangusergroup/

Hoping to see you today!

Francesco

--

Code BEAM STO
<https://www2.codesync.global/code-sync/code-beam-sto-2021>: 27-28 May 2021

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process
your data in our Privacy Policy
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.