[ANN] snmp_simulator

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Jan 22 06:18:51 CET 2020

SigScale's snmp_simulator application implements the [ITU-]ALARM-MIB
(RFC3788) as an agent simulation used to load test alarm managers. You may
import your own alarm models to generate random but realistic content in
SNMP notifications at a target rate with random deviation.

https://github.com/sigscale/snmp-simulator

--
     -Vance