Distributing a buildable executable

Р.С. Алиев r.s.o.aliev@REDACTED
Tue Jan 7 16:04:50 CET 2020

Hello list,

What I have is:
1. Pure Erlang part, a simple gen_server;
2. Several C++ source files + cmake file, intended to be build into a
standalone executable.

I need to distribute both components in a single package, as my
gen_server does open_port({spawn, my_executable}). Moreover, it uses an
environmental variable to find the executable, so I need a way to set it
too (I use the "QT5_EPORT_DIR=~/Path/to/executable rebar3 shell --apps
my_app" command now, but it obviously needs to be generalized somehow).

What is the standard way to distribute such a two-component Erlang package?
Thank you.

--
Regards,
R.S. Aliev