[ann] hackney 1.17.0
Sat Dec 19 16:24:02 CET 2020
Happy to announce the new stable release of hackney :) Enjoy!
hackney is an HTTP client library for Erlang.
- fix SSL compatibility with erlang OTP 23
- handle empty trailers
- fix race condition in connection pool
- fix memory leak in connection pool
- IDNA update to unicode 13.0.0
- fix build on macosx with OTP >= 20.1
- fix network Location on redirect
- produce uppercase hexadecimal in URLS
- pool queue count metric is now named queue_count
- miscellaneous fixes in documentation
Possible breaking changes:
- The pool queue count metric is now named queue_count. You should
update your dashboard to reflect it.
- Possible breaking changes when producing uppercase hexadecimal in
urls. This changes the behaviour of urlencode and pathencode to produce
uppercase hexadecimal to comply with the RFC3986 which may affect systems
using URL as signature or in an hash.
*Install from the hex.pm <http://hex.pm> package repository:*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions